Would you like to join us?
Join Team Rustic! Rustic Escapes is looking for other properties and individuals who share our inspiration to join us. You can join us in many ways! Naturally, as a guest, you can book a stay or an escape with us and enjoy the 24 hour support of our Local Representatives and Concierges. Relax and let us take care of the details, sharing with you our local knowledge and love of the natural and cultural rural heritage of each of our distinctive locations. Or you can join as a local expert. We now have contact with numerous local expert farmers and artisans who share their skills with our guests and with each other. You can also become a contributor, providing support and sharing with us your knowledge, helping to develop and care for our properties or sharing with us photographes and your experiences. help with social media is one of the areas with which we need help so if you do not live near to any of our current locations you can help in this way. We shall make sure that all contributors feel valued and join in celebrating our development and sharing our success. Events, shared experiences and complimentary stays are part of our offer and commitment to our contributors, sharing our love of nature and social and cultural heritage with others. Also you can join as either an owner of a Rustic Esapes property, a Local Representative or Concierge. If you have a property that meets the below criteria, please contact us for more information. We often then arrange to visit you (at no expense to yourself) in order to explore the possibility of developing another Rustic Escapes:
If you meet these key requirements, we would be pleased to discuss the potential for your property to become a future escape for our guests:
- We can advise you regarding the facilities and standards required by our guests and can even help with the design and decoration of the property.
- We can assist you with the development of escape programmes and local experiences.
- We can set up and coordinate a local team of representatives, concierges and chauffeurs who will take care of the details leaving our guests free to relax and enjoy their escape.
- We will ensure gardeners and cleaning staff maintain your property to a high standard to offer the understated style and comfort our guests expect.
- We can advise you on the possibilities of your property and local area so guests can enjoy developing traditional rural and agricultural skills or simply relax and enjoy the countryside (maybe picking their own vegetables or with access to a flower cutting garden).
- We will contact local suppliers to provide welcome hampers so guests can enjoy fresh, local produce delivered to their door and ensure there is someone local to cook a meal if guests should ask for this.
If you would like to become actively involved in developing your rural property as a Rustic Escape, we would be happy to help you to prepare your property and programme of escapes. You can enjoy becoming part of the team and we shall support you in becoming either a local representative or concierge so that you can advise guests on local restaurants and events and accompany guests as they enjoy experiences as part of a local programme. We shall be happy to be in contact with you to discuss ways you can develop as part of Team Rustic.
If you do not yet own a suitable property nor wish to become actively involved with the guests or the development of an escape yet believe that this is an exciting viable project or investment and would like to become financially involved in our exciting development, then please do not hesitate to contact us as we shall be happy to discuss possible properties we have in mind for inclusion as Rustic Escapes. Investment in a property with us is a secure and dynamic way to ensure continued income and return for your investment while enjoying working alongside us to create and prepare properties and interesting programmes and escapes for our guests. Get in touch!